Fruit Salad with Yogurt
Fruit Salad with Yogurt Recipe
Fruits are healthy foods that contains lots of nutrients needed by the body to stay strong and healthy, but sometimes the kids would not like to eat fruit, and if your child does not like fruit so you can make other varieties of fruits to make it look more attractive, and has a delicious taste for consumption, and fruit salad with yogurt is one of them.
There are many fruits that you can use in forming a fruit salad with yogurt, fruit such as mangoes, citrus fruits, apples, grape, and so on, and you can also mix different kinds of fruits are liked by your child or your family with fruits they do not like but contain high nutrient that eventually influence them to eat fruits which are good for your health.
If you do not have time to make fruit salad with yogurt, then you can but fruit salad with yogurt that have already prepared and sold in supermarkets, restaurant or outlet that sells a variety of vegetable and fruit salad with yogurt or other dressing which you can get in the market, because with the increasing awareness of people with healthy food, the more there are many people who want to eat healthy foods like fruit and vegetable salad, so this is causing more and more as well as suppliers of healthy foods that provide healthy eating with a wide range of options for anyone who needs it, including provide fruits salad with yoghurt or other of interesting and delicious choices for dressing and fruits.
If you have a lot of time, then make a fruit salad with yoghurt is an easy thing to do, and one of fruit salad with yogurt recipe that are easy to make and you can make at home or anywhere else are as follows:
– 150 grams of blueberries and left whole
– 150 grams of mango skins and seeds removed, flesh cut into small pieces like dice
– 200 gram kiwi fruit, kiwi fruit skin discarded, meat and fruits like kiwi cut into small dice
– 250 grams of pineapple, pineapple skin removed and meat cut pineapple to small triangular
– 100 ml low-fat yoghurt
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 1 tablespoon lime juice
– 50 grams of cashew nuts and crushed into coarse flakes
How to Make
– Combine all fruits into one, and put into the refrigerator until cool
– For the sauce, all the material that are yoghurt, honey, and lemon juice into one single and mix until blended and then cooled into the refrigerator.
– Once cool take the fruit and sauce from the refrigerator, and then place the fruit and procedures in place special
– Sprinkle the fruit that has been set up with sauce and then sprinkle with crushed cashew nuts and fruit salad with yoghurt ready to eat.