Coconut Water Health Benefits
Coconut Water Health Benefits Info
Coconut water or Cocos nucifera is clear liquid inside the coconut fruit, coconut is the fruit of the coconut tree. These plants included coconut tree in the family Arecaceae palm trees are popular and widely cultivated in tropical areas such in Africa, Central America and Southeast Asia, and coconut water health benefits have been widely known mainly tropical coconut producing country.
Coconut can be found throughout the year for tropical areas, but for semi-tropical and cold areas so people have to import coconut if they want to eat coconuts or coconut water, and current coconut water in the form of packaging tetra pack or cans are already be found on the market, making it easier coconut water for consumption.
Each coconut contains about 200 to 1000 ml of coconut water and depends on the type or size of coconuts, and there are many types of coconuts that can be found in the tropical country so that the taste and quality of coconut water is also slightly different from one another in accordance with salt content, the distance from the sea, and so on.
Different coconut milk with coconut water, coconut milk extracted from coconut meat that has been a bit old or older, which is then shredded, and mixed with water, and then squeezed to take coconut milk, coconut milk is widely used by people as one of the ingredients to make food more delicious and savory and in Western Sumatra in Indonesia, is one of the most widely used coconut milk in a variety of traditional foods such as rendang as one popular food coming from western Sumatra.
Coconut water nutrition facts
There are many nutrients contained in coconut water, so coconut water has long been used by people as a traditional medicine to improve health, and coconut water nutrition facts include Carbohydrates, Protein, Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, B complex, C, E, K, Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, and Zinc.
Coconut water health benefits
In addition to relieve thirst, used as raw materials for food products such as jelly, and nata de coco, coconut water can also be used to improve the health of the body, because with a wide range of nutrients contained in coconut water, then there are many health benefits of coconut water can be used and some of them are as follows
– The content of glucose in coconut water is a natural source of energy for the body
– Drinking coconut water is very good after a workout, or heavy activity to replace lost electrolytes, since coconut water has the properties of balanced (isotonic) and rich in electrolytes.
– Coconut water can be used as a substitute for oral rehydration salts for those who are affected by diarrhea
– There is also a coconut water health benefit to counteract the poison taken into the body
– Coconut water is believed to cleanse the respiratory tract and also improves blood circulation in the body
– Coconut water is believed to enhance the immune system of various types of viruses that cause disease
– For people who have kidney stones, it is good to drink coconut water regularly, because the coconut water is believed to help break the kidney stones so it is easier to get out of the body
– Coconut water can help relieve pain due to difficulty urinating, because the coconut water is believed efficacious as a diuretic that is smooth expenditure urine
– Other coconut health benefit is to eliminate the dizziness caused by drunk by drinking coconut water
– Potassium content of coconut water can be used to help the body regulate blood pressure and cardiac function.
– Young coconut water mixed with a little lemon juice is useful to overcome the body is dehydrated, and also useful to combat disorder in the stomach worm small children.
– Coconut water will help to face cleaner and shining as coconut water regularly wash believed to cure acne, eliminate dark spots, and reduce wrinkles on the face that came early.
– Coconut water is mixed with a little honey is believed to be a natural herb which is coconut water health benefits to stimulate the sexual centers of the body and minimize the harmful effects of excessive sexual desire
– Other coconut water health benefits as drugs that heal wounds on the body, eczema, and soles of the feet which are cracked, by taking a handful of rice and put in coconut water along with coconut shell until the rice turns sour because of fermentation, then rice ground into powder smooth. Rice flour is then used topically every day for 3-4 days in the sick body.