Health Benefits of Blackberries Nutrition for the Human Body
Blackberries (Rubus fruticosus) is a plant from rosaceae family and the genus rubus, and came from Europe and has now spread in many countries mainly in North America that are grown commercially. The taste of ripe blackberries fruit is sweet when is eaten, and in addition to eat delicious blackberries, there are various kinds of blackberries nutrition that are beneficial to human health in this fruit.
Plant blackberries also called thorn bush, where there are bushes of blackberries that grow upright, semi-erect and trailing, and generally upright bushes have thorns and spreads by way of sucking roots in the hedge. While trailing shrubs need a trellis to help the growth of this plant blackberries and spreads using fresh shoots or also called by the name promocanes or stick.
Blackberries fruit when raw tend to be colored red, and at the time the fruit is ripe, the color of blackberries is black. Blackberries fruit is a collection of fruit which consists of approximately 80 to 100 small drupelets in the form of a circular model in which the drupelets contained in the watery pulp and small seeds singular. The length of the fruit blackberries approximately 3 to 4 cm.
As with other healthy foods, then blackberries also contain various nutrients that are good for human health, and some blackberries nutrition that are Carbohydrates, Protein, Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, B complex, C, E, K, Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Selenium, Zinc, and ß-Carotene.
Blacberries Health Benefits
Black berry fruit is ripe can be eaten directly, blackberries fruit can be consumed in other forms such as blackberries in the form of juice, jam blacberries, or mixed with other foods such as mixes with ice cream, youghut, salads, cakes blackberries, blackberries pudding, and so on.
Due to a lot of nutrition in blackberries so there are many health benefits of blackberries fruit for human body, among others, are as follows.
– The combination of low calorie and high fiber in the fruit to make fruit blackberries helps the digestive process running smoothly so that the fruit of blackberries is very suitable for those who do the diet for lowering cholesterol and get ideal weight.
– Content of Vitamin B such as pantothenic acid, folic acid, niacin, riboflavin, pyridoxine, and niacin are blackberries nutrition as useful for body as a co factor in the process of carbohydrate metabolism, fat, and protein. Folic Acid or B9 in blackberries also have an important role in the process of healthy cell division and growth of blackberries so the fruit is good fruit to be consumed by women who are pregnant in order to minimize the possibility of birth defects.
– High Vitamin C content in blackberries is blackberry nutrition that provide various benefits for human health such as improving cardiovascular health, reducing the risk of anemia, lowered blood pressure, and boost immunity from various diseases.
– The content of anthocyanins in blackberries helps to prevent the growth of tumor cells, and the flavonoid is useful to fight lung cancer and skin cancer.
– The content of lutein in blackberries is useful to protect the eyes from eye damage caused by ultraviolet radiation.
– The compound of tannins in blackberry useful to heal wounds. And berry fruit that is applied to the skin of the injured body able to tighten the network so beneficial to constrict blood vessels and reduce bleeding.
-Manganse as other blackberry nutrition is useful to help form the connective tissue and build strong bone structure, while the copper is useful in the process of bone metabolism and helps the production of red blood cells and white
– Other parts of the blackberries such blackberries root has also been utilized in the life of the human life where the blackberries nutrition in root is also sometimes used as an herbal medicine for people who have diarrhea or pain dysentri.