Benefits of Pistachio
Benefits of Pistachio and Pistachios Nutrition
Pistachio (pistacia vera) is a nut that goes in the family group anacardiaceae and this pistachio is widely consumed by people because in addition to savory and delicious edible as well as nutrient content in postachios caused many benefits of pistachio that can be exploited for human health.
Pistachios nuts came from Iran, and then spread and cultivated in many countries like USA, India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. Current third largest country postachio production is Iran, USA, and Turkey.
Pistachios nuts such as almonds briefly, but nuts are a greenish color with a reddish-colored layer of the cuticle and hard skin wrapped in a white, yellowish. Pistachio shell hard will open in the middle so the nuts will peek in the middle.
To be produced pistachio tree takes about 7 to 10 years and peak production achieved after pistachio tree reaches the age of 20 years, and so that harvest can be easily done, then usually pistachio trees trimmed up to a certain size.
Nuts pistachios are sold in the market to be consumed directly either peanuts pistachios are still in the shell or pistachios nuts without the shell or peeled with a variety of flavors such as salty, sweet, and so on, and if you want to eat pistachios in a long time then you should buy pistachios nuts are still in the shell while if you prefer to buy pistachios nuts without shell and pistachios that can be used for months, and not easily damaged or become rancid, it should be kept pistachios in the cool place such as in the refrigerator after to be placed in the airtight place.
There are many nutrients in the pistachios, and therefore there are many benefits of pistachios that can be used for the health of the human body, and contained nutrition in pistachios include carbohydrates, sugar, dietary fiber, fat, protein, vitamins A, B complex, C, E, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, and manganese
Benefits of Pistachio
Pistachios are also often consumed with other foods such as mixed with other foods such as ice cream, chocolate cake, salad, pasta, and so on. While for the human body health then there are many benefits of phitachio nuts among others, are as follows:
– Eating pistachios nuts regularly can increase good cholesterol or HDL (High-density lipoprotein), and lowers bad cholesterol or LDL (Low-density lipoprotein) in the blood because pistachios nuts contain monounsaturated fatty acids are high as one source of antioxidants for the body, and from the research study shows that a diet rich in Mediterranean in fiber foods, as well as monounsaturated fatty acids help the body with antioxidants to support healthy blood lipid profile that minimizes exposed strole, and coronary artery disease
– Pistachio nuts also contain many fitoterol that can help minimize the body of heart disease and some types of cancer.
– By using aroma oils pistachios then skin the body can be preserved and protected from dried for pistachios flavored and has excellent emollient properties. Pistachios fragrance oil has also been used in cooking, and as a base oil in traditional medicines in massage parlors, aromatherapy, and is also used in the cosmetics industry as well as farmasi.
– Vitamins E that are in the Pistachio is useful as a powerful fat soluble antioxidant, and useful to maintain the integrity of mucous membranes and skin cells, and also protects the body from free radicals that are harmful to the body
Although there are many benefits of pistachio, but for person who have a sensitive body, then you should be careful or not to eat pistachios nuts because it can cause allergy like itching skin, vomiting, difficulty breathing, abdominal pain or diarrhea caused anacardic content of acidic compounds (urushiol) which is in nuts pistachios.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on buy pistachios nuts
- buy pistachios, nuts wholesale, bulk