Aloe Vera Juice Benefits
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits and The Ways to Make It
Aloe Vera is a thorny plants in the xanthorrhoeaceae family and aloe genus. Aloe Vera is estimated to originate from the northern part of the African continent and has been cultivated in many countries around the world. Aloe vera has been used since thousands of years ago as herbal medicine, aloe vera and is right now widely used in cosmetics industry and alternative medicine. Aloe vera as the juice can be obtained also in the markets that are sold commercially. Aloe vera juice benefits for body health because of the many nutrients contained in this plant.
Aloe vera is a succulent plant that does not have stems or a very short-stemmed, aloe vera grows to the height of about 60 to 100 cm. Aloe vera leaves are green thick, jagged at the edges of the leaves, and has a small white teeth on the upper surface and lower trunk. Aloe vera has the chops or aloe vera gel that contains lots of nutrients. Aloe vera flowers usually produced in the summer.
There are various types of Aloe vera, roughly there are about 200 types of aloe vera are known and Aloe barbadensis miller is a type of aloe vera that is considered the most good for the treatment because it is based on research results of A. barbadensis miller has at least 72 compounds that are needed by the human body, in which 72 compounds were composed of 18 of amino acids, fats, carbohydrates, water, minerals, vitamins, enzymes, and drug compounds that are antiseptic, antibiotic, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and so on
Aloe Vera Nutrition
In the aloe vera there are many nutrients that are good for human health, aloe vera nutrition include Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Phosphorus, Sodium, Copper, Zinc, and Dietary Fiber.
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits
Drinking the aloe vera juice on a regular basis to believe the health benefits for the body as nutrients contained therein, and some aloe vera juice benefits are as follows:
Content of mineral and vitamins in aloe vera give benefits of aloe vera a body detox to remove toxins that are useless in the body, increases protein absorption and facilitate the action of the bowels thus helping the body to come back fresh.
With the ability of aloe vera which helps cleanse digestive system in the body from various types of food that is detrimental to the body of aloe vera juice also benefits for people who want to control body weight in order to retain an ideal body weight
1. Nutrient content of aloe vera is as well useful as antioxidants against free radical thus help boost immunity to various diseases.
2. Aloe vera juice benefits also to rejuvenate the skin cells, improves collagen and skin elastic, helps heal minor skin irritations as well as delay the aging effect experienced by a person.
3. The cosmetics industry that adds a lot of sap or other parts of aloe vera to produce beauty products such as moisturizers, shampoo, shaving cream, and so forth because of the ability of compounds in aloe vera that give effect to calm, heal, rejuvenate the skin, and anti-irritants.
4. The content of the compound in the aloe vera is a natural anti-microbial, anti bacterial and health benefits of aloe vera to help the health of mouth and teeth.
5. Based on the results of the study also showed that an extract of aloe vera is useful for treating diabetes disease, and blood lipids in the human body and this is because of some substances such as lectins, anthraquinone, and mannans of artifacts in aloe vera that help to lower down the glucose levels in the blood.
6. Other Aloe vera juice benefits include helping other muscle and joint mobility, minimize the occurrence of inflammation in the throat, virtual, symbol, and vagina, overcome respiratory infections, stomach aches, colds, black spots and wrinkles on face, and so on.
With any number of health benefits of aloe vera for body as above, then create aloe vera as one of the best healthy foods that are consumed on a regular basis is a good thing to do especially now you can buy Aloe vera juice available on the market or make your own aloe vera juice at home and one of the recipe to make Aloe vera juice as below.
– Take several aloe vera leaves from plants that are old enough by cutting the leaves at the base of the leaf, and throw away the spiny leaves with a knife and then wash aloe vera leaves with boiled water.
– By using a spoon that is in the gel of Aloe vera leaves taken by splitting the two leaf aloe vera or occasionally you can also take aloe vera gel with peeling of the skin as a whole and then cut into small aloe vera gel.
– Aloe vera gel is inserted into a prepared blender, and adds enough orange juice into the blender to add flavor and to create long-lasting aloe vera gel. And then mixtures of aloe vera gel and lemon juice are blended about 2 minutes.
– Prepare an air-tight place, and then input into aloe vera juice and store it for minimum 2 hours into the fridge, and then the juice is ready for consumption and aloe juice can use last no longer than 1 week after it is created.
– Way of drinking the aloe vera juice is made by mixing the water with 2 tablespoons of the aloe vera juice, and to increase the delicacy of drinking aloe vera juice, then you can insert your favorite fruits such as strawberry, grape, jack fruit or other sweeteners such as honey into alo vera juice. With juice and consume regularly, then aloe vera juice benefits to quench your thirst, it also helps improve the health of your body.